The main thing is that the power of God and His presence is so readily available and tangible to those who hunger and yearn for Him. It's like what happenned in the beginning church of Acts and more. Jesus said, "Greater things you would do" so, I totally believe that.
Anyway, I manage to finish sewing another new outfits and took pictures and uploaded them. I haven't listed it yet, because I was getting ready for the prayer meeting. I plan to list it tommorow, then, after that we would have our family date ..yay!!
For the fun of it, I took a picture of how all the fabrics look after being cut, before they were sewn into outfits.

It kind of make me think of our life..We are just pieces after pieces of fabric, but, when God mold us and sew us, we turn into beautiful outfits.
You gotta pardon me for the "God illustration", after all I was born to preach..LOLI won't be sewing new outfits this week. Because I do have two custom orders to finish. I thank God for every business that He brings into my life. After all, if I seek Him first, then He would add all these things into our life.
What is your priority? Seek God first, put Him first, then you would see that all the puzzles in your life would come together.




No comments:
Post a Comment