Anyone who knows me, know that I'm not too keen of the kitchen and all that are in it. So, the movie must be that good. I also have to confess that these past two days I had been watching the food network, which, can be blamed for causing my weight gain besides the PMS.
I think it's funny that most woman use the excuse of overeating as the result of the monthly pms (me included of course). Plus watching those shows such as Top chef, Iron chef, etc really does make you hungry even though you are not really hungry.
My recent attempt on anything cooking would be Tabitha's birthday cupcakes. After a few days desperately searching for a unique birthday cake, and surprised on how much a piece of cupcake costs, I decided that I can bake cupcakes and decorating them too, all by myself.
Of course, it took almost the whole day to bake and decorate them one by one and not to forget that my kitchen looked like a mess..That did not even describe how chaotic it looked that night.
Anyway, here are pictures of them and just to end with a note that you can do almost anything as long as you put your mind to it.


No comments:
Post a Comment