
And I tell you, it's hard after a couple weeks of just the beach, taking pictures and playing nintendo wii..lol..But, I finally made it to list TWO new listings yeah!!
Tabitha was not really in the mood of taking pictures last night, but, I manage to snap a couple of ok shots, I think.. and that's after a couple of threats of taking priviledges..haha j/k (bad mom..)
On a side note, I'm glad that last Sunday has passed. Preparing for a message is really harder than you think, that, if you really really want something from God, of course. Delivering the message is easier than preparing it.
Anyway, today has been a great day so far. Even though it's started not so great because of what I am facing due to the action of someone irresponsible. However, I chose to rise higher and let God take control. For whoever pays evil for good that someone has done to them, evil would not depart from their house. In other words, vengeance really belongs to God, and what people sows, they will reap.. (Read Proverbs 17:13)
So, I end my morning misery w/ Godly thoughts and decision to rejoice in all circumstances always..Also, the Back to School auction already met the reserve price..yay!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment